Whether you’re looking into your own education options or want information for someone in your family, the professional education consultants at Military OneSource can help connect you to a wide variety of resources.
Learn about services and benefits, receive referrals to education services and much more:
- Military OneSource education consultations provide one-on-one, free and confidential services.
- Assistance with everything from in-home tutors and tutoring centers to public and private school information, college profiles, financial assistance, scholarship information and more is available.
- Active duty, National Guard and reserve service members and their families are eligible for these consultations.
- Service members transitioning out of the military are eligible for services and benefits up to 365 days after separation.
- Plan Your Future with a Military OneSource Education Consultant
- Financing Your Child’s College Education
- How to Support Your Child’s Education
- What Service Members Should Know When Choosing a College